ORACLE EBS MIGRATIONS
Your best path to the cloud
As your organization evaluates the move from on-premise enterprise applications to cloud solutions, it’s critical to have an expert guiding the way. Whether you are considering moving to Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) to reduce infrastructure costs, mitigate risks of technological obsolescence or setting the stage for growth, we can help you choose the right path. At TipTop, we will help you determine if your best strategy is to start with a single process, such as budgeting, or whether you should move all of your financial applications and processes to the cloud.
We’re a leading Oracle services provider focused on performance-driven solutions.
With decades of experience, we can help you create a future-focused business including migrating your Oracle apps to the cloud.
Move your ERP System to the Cloud with Oracle EBS
Move your EBS Applications to the Oracle Cloud
As IT teams struggle to stay ahead of the demands on their time, you can free them from managing Oracle E-Business Suite and realize additional benefits as well. Moving Oracle EBS to the Oracle Cloud will reduce time and cost for new projects and increase business agility in addition to increasing the productivity of your global IT workforce.
The TipTop team has the experience to ensure your migration to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure doesn’t impact your day-to-day operations. Configuration, integration and business process can remain the same. Once the migration is complete, your organization will have more flexibility, better performance and a more reliable system to take you into the future.
TipTop has extensive experience supporting Oracle Cloud Infrastructure platform services, to help you develop a technology roadmap that aligns with your future plans. We will evaluate and make recommendations for security, network configuration, high availability (HA) and /or disaster recovery (DR), identity integration and cost management.
With Oracle EBS running on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, your organization will:
- Realize 38% lower total cost of ownership (TCO) than on-premises deployments; 44% less TCO than Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Reduce capital expenditures (CAPEX) by eliminating server hardware and taking advantage of cloud flexibility.
- Achieve up to 30% increased performance and 2-10 times faster reporting.
- Get high availability with Recovery Time Objective (RTO) < 4 hours and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) < 4 hours.
- Increase solution availability using Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) or Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
- Achieve near instant scaling up or scaling down to handle business growth or workload bursts.
- Ensure federated identity with your existing systems.
- Continue to leverage your own Oracle licenses and other existing investments, including monitoring, operational runbooks, skills and workflow.
Build Your Best Future In The Cloud
Learn how you can capitalize on your data management and take your organization to the next level.