We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive with a solid background in selling services for Enterprise software who is looking for an exciting opportunity to use your current skills to help drive TipTop’s Oracle ERP advisory and implementation services pipeline and bookings. This is a full-time role with an opportunity to join a multi-generational professional team dedicated to success in the Oracle ERP landscape.
- Sell business consulting services and related Oracle software primarily in the Mid-Atlantic area (DC to Boston)
- Collaborate with Oracle and other key channel partners to open up new account relationships (70% of new business is through our channel partners)
- Work with a diverse set of mid-market customers from different industries with varying supply chain challenges
- Manage the sales process from business development to post-sales support by servicing existing accounts and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Responds and manages RFP proposals and timelines
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by researching the type of industry and client expectations
- Keeps team informed by submitting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales planning initiatives and territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery schedules
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to the team
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by leveraging Oracle University sales certification training, reviewing professional publications, and establishing professional networks to maximize revenue and increase market share
- Have Fun!
- Proven experience as an Consulting Sales Professional including business justification, negotiation and closing
- A positive individual that largely works independently within defined policies and procedures to manage opportunity lifecycle
- Confident, articulate, and professional spoken and written communication skills with special emphasis on client-facing communications
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers with focus on growing Oracle Channel relationships
- The ability to solve problems and professionally handle customer issues
- Strong desire to overachieve revenue and profitability goals
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent CRM opportunity management skills (Salesforce experience a plus)
- A minimum of 5 years in enterprise consulting and/or ERP software sales
- Proven track record achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Research, define, present, and execute sales territory plan with clear sequence of events for first 30, 60, 90 days of hire
- Minimum 25 qualified leads per quarter
- Minimum 125 activities per quarter
- Discovery Meetings
- Partner/Channel meetings
- 3X Qualified Pipeline generation to quota
- Annual sales target $3M – $4M in sales
- 70% Channel
- 30% Self Directed
- $150,000 to $200,000 in On Target Compensation (50% base & 50% Commission)
- No cap on commissions, if you beat your number the company beats our number and we all win!
- Must be willing/able to travel in North America 25% to 50% (Required)
- Must live in the Philadelphia area or be willing to relocate
- Full Benefits Package, including medical, dental, and 401k
- Flexible hybrid work environment with minimum 20 hours expected attendance in the Blue Bell, PA office
- Unlimited PTO
- TipTop recognizes and celebrates team accomplishments, with the Dream Team Jar. Team members are encouraged to drop wishes in the jar worth up to $1,000 in value. To celebrate an extraordinary sale or project go-live, from time to time a wish will be pulled from the jar and a team member will have their wish fulfilled.
- This is only the beginning!! We have plans to increase our benefits offerings as we grow
Email your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.